Monday, April 30, 2012

Blasted Principles Getting In The Way Of My FOOD... >|

So we have this local fishmonger who has INCREDIBLE deals on live uni (sea urchin), and I was super stoked to have found him after we lost our previous diver source (he quit).


Rooks rike no more rive uni for now... :(

But lately, he's taken to using Asian T&A to selling his wares - one of his latest fb posts was a pic of two Asian female employees wearing tight tees with his logo on them with the caption "YOU LIKEE?", followed by another pic of them in yet more tight tees, captioned "<SO&SO's> *GIRLS*," in a truly slimy and pimpish implication.



And we ALL know how I ruv my rive uni...

And I thought to myself for a moment that maybe I shouldn't let this get in the way of an incredible food find, but then I thought a moment longer and concluded that I'm not such a retarded whore for food that I would advocate or patronize this kind of bullshit.

Dude, just get back to selling good seafood at reasonable prices so I can not be totally skeeved by what you think are clever business practices.

PREEEEEEEASE.


Sankyouberrymuch,

shinae ^^

1 comment: