Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back In Black - Day 23 (Tuesday) & Something About Finding New Hobbies - Or NOT...

I have officially gone off the deep end.

I mean, I'm engaging in small scale tweetwars with people who actually admire a half-literate guidette who acts like a lipsticked, boob-jobbed, spray-tanned, rabid ape half the time, for fuck's sake.

Someone needs to find a new hobby...

But until I do, I still say from what Teresa Giudice chooses to put out there about herself, that she is a BEAST. And that is not going on looks. :P

Maturity is so overrated sometimes. <insert Muttley laugh here>

BREAKFAST

was a half peanut butter and banana sammich.


LUNCH

was brown sugar stewed kimchi with pork shoulder over steamed rice. (Not quite kimchi jjigae...)


DINNER

because I'm a hormonal biatch who's hugely jonesing for carbs, some Thai takeout - Spicy Basil Fried Rice with chicken and Pad Thai with shrimp. XXSpicy. Quite a lot of it, actually.



And a beer to take the edge off my bitchiness. Poor Dean. I'm not sure it worked...


DESSERT

3 big spoonfuls of Butter Pecan ice cream and a handful of grapes.

EXERCISE

10 minutes of tweeting like the she-devil I was yesterday.

Thai food bloats me. I think today is not such a good day to see if the zipper's moved up.

I've been up since 3:30 this morning, and I am so hungry I could eat a small Housewife. Not to worry, though. Lean cuts are not my thing...

shinae

No comments:

Post a Comment